- SMRT Logic™ Compatible
Toro SMRT Logic offers cloud-based landscape control anytime, from anywhere. Through the SMRT Scape™ app or website, users are able to remotely control and manage their irrigation system, outdoor lighting, or other key features of their landscape from wherever they may be. SMRT Logic communicates to the EVOLUTION through a Smart Connect™ transceiver that uses a secure 900 MHz radio signal to communicate to the controller.
- Wireless Connectivity
When paired with a Smart Connect receiver (sold separately), the EVOLUTION Series controller is able to communicate wirelessly to a series of powerful and water saving accessories, including the ET-based Weather Sensor, Precision™ Soil Sensor, Auxiliary Relay, Handheld Remote, or SMRT Logic. SMRT Logic is a unique internet gateway that allows cloud-based control of your landscape through the SMRT Scape™ website or app.
- Backlit LCD Display
The EVOLUTION Series controller features a backlit LCD display that makes programming the controller and making adjustments in the future easy and straightforward. The multi-lingual display can be set to one of six different languages.
- Station Count Flexibility
Available 4- (EMOD-4) or 12- (EMOD-12) station expansion modules are designed for fast and secure customizing of the EVOLUTION Series controller’s station count. The expansion modules are hot-swappable.
- Wireless Weather Sensor Add-On Device
Uses live temperature and solar measurements as well as historical weather data for your location to calculate the amount of water needed from the irrigation system.
- Handheld Remote Add-On Device
Backlit display makes maintenance checks a snap, day or night, allowing you to run sprinklers or schedules from up to 1000 feet away.
- Precision™ Soil Sensor Add-On Device
Up to three soil sensors can be used (one per schedule) to monitor the moisture level in the soil and prevent over- and underwatering. With up to a 500 feet wireless range, there’s no digging required to install.
- Wireless Auxiliary Relay Add-On Device
Up to two wireless relays can be used to turn on lighting, pumps, or fountains, just to name a few possibilities.
- Powerful Transformer
The 1.25 amp transformer is capable of powering up to four solenoids simultaneously.
- Schedule Adjustment
Reduce or increase irrigation runtimes between -95% and +150% of your schedule. Adjustments can be applied across the entire schedule or individual stations. Irrigation can also be manually delayed to the next scheduled start or by up to fourteen days.
- Power: 120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 11.25” W x 7.75” H x 4.5” D and 4.5 pounds
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. (2 kg)
- Number of Stations: 4 base stations; modular up to 16 stations (4- and 12-station modules)
- Number of Programs: Up to three irrigation schedules, each with up to four start times; and one
- Auxiliary schedule Run Time: Station Runtimes from one minute to twelve hours (adjustable in one minute increments)
- Enclosures: Indoor with hinged door (EVO-4ID); Outdoor with UV-resistant case and hinged locking door (EVO-4OD)
- Output Power: 24 Vac, 1.25 amps
- Battery: Single 9V battery maintains the controller’s time and date during power outages and allows ‘armchair’ programming; non-volatile memory maintains current irrigation programming.