- Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust construction and electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Ease of Use
- Multi-drive screws (Phillips, flathead, hexagonal) for easy maintenance.*
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
*Currently available on 2” PGA models only.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PGA-NP-HAN1 (1″ and 1½”); PGA-NP-HAN2 (2″).