- Proven impact drive with straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Five standard trajectory and two low angle color-coded nozzles for matched precipitation in a wide range of applications
- 360° Full-circle OR arc adjustable from 20° to 340°.
- Side and combination 1/2″ or 3/4″ bottom inlet for design flexibility.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
- Optional internal Seal-A-Matic (SAM) prevents puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage and saves water.
- Optional nonpotable cover.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 ft (5,4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
- Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,9 to 0,53 l/s)
- Combination 1/2″ (15/21) or 3/4″ (20/27) FPT bottom inlet
1/2″ (15/21) FPT side inlet
- Nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°.
- Overall height: 9 3/10″ (23,6 cm)
- Pop-up height: 3″ (7,6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 5″ (12,7 cm)