A true reclaimed water irrigation valve, able to handle chlorine and other chemicals found in reclaimed water systems. PESB-R Series valves offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance â€“ even in harsh reclaimed water applications.
Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging and feature a patented scrubber to actively fight dirt, algae and other particles from blocking the pilot flow.
- Internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning on the valve at the controller first.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Scrubber mechanism scrapes stainless steel screen clean to break down grit and plant material.
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bars).