Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential and commercial applications. These heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. 30 PSI Pro-Sprays should be paired with Precision Distribution Control Nozzles and fixed-arc nozzles. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles, offering a high degree of flexibility.
- Pressure regulated at a consistent 30 PSI, ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Co-molded wiper seal with UV resistant material design to protect the riser when operating, and keeps debris out of the seal when retracted, reducing riser stick-ups.
- Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery. Body cap won’t leak under high pressure.
- Drain check valve (up to 14′ of elevation.) The check valve eliminates drainage at heads installed on slopes, protecting landscapes from damage and erosion while reducing water waste.
- Heavy-duty retraction spring for positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative directional flush plug design.
- Compatible with all female threaded fixed-arc and adjustable spray nozzles .