The Pro-Spray has been manufactured with the precision required to ensure reliable operation and peak performance for years to come. This solid performer boasts heavy-duty ABS construction, including an extra-thick body and cap. Exclusive body ribs make it easier to install, adjust and service while also providing more stability for the sprinkler in loose soils. This sprinkler also features a user-friendly “”pull-ring”” flush cap that helps keep debris to a minimum and a multi-function wiper seal that eliminates flow-by. Add in its compatibility with all industry standard female nozzles, as well as Hunter’s own complete line-up of adjustable, fixed and specialty nozzles, and you have the industry’s most sophisticated spray sprinkler. A spray designed with the professional in mind.
- Co-molded wiper seal with UV resistant material design to protect the riser when operating, and keeps debris out of the seal when retracted, reducing riser stick-ups.
- Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery. Body cap won’t leak under high pressure.
- Drain check valve (up to 14′ of elevation.) The check valve eliminates drainage at heads installed on slopes, protecting landscapes from damage and erosion while reducing water waste.
- Heavy-duty retraction spring for positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative directional flush plug design.
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles .