The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. The brown-capped PRS30 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 2.1 bar; 210 kPa. The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for spray nozzles. The PRS30 is compatible with both fixed-arc and adjustable spray nozzles.
- 12″” height makes it perfect for watering tall shrubs
- Pressure regulated at a consistent 30 PSI, ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Co-molded wiper seal with UV resistant material design to protect the riser when operating, and keeps debris out of the seal when retracted, reducing riser stick-ups.
- Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery. Body cap won’t leak under high pressure.
- Drain check valve (up to 14′ of elevation.) The check valve eliminates drainage at heads installed on slopes, protecting landscapes from damage and erosion while reducing water waste.
- Heavy-duty retraction spring for positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative directional flush plug design.
- Compatible with all female threaded fixed-arc and adjustable spray nozzles .