Complete and certified service by NAIAD.
Your winterization service includes:
- Connection of a 185 CFM or greater (if required) compressor to the irrigation system
- Air will be passed through each zone to remove any residual water from the lines
- A visual inspection of the system will be performed during the winterization for any apparent damage(s)
- Upon completion of the winterization, a tag will be affixed to the mainline indicating that the system has been winterized
- A post winterization completion report will be sent indicating if any apparent damage(s) were noted during the winterization
*OCT 15 OR AFTER – Your winterization will be scheduled for the first available date on or after October 15th. Please ensure the water is off to your irrigation system as soon as possible. Appointments for this date are booked on a first come first serve basis.
By proceeding with the winterization service, you are agreeing to the terms of this disclaimer.