- Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time.
- Multiple pop-up heights from 2″” to 12″” for maximum design flexibility.
- Spray distance from 6 to 15 feet.
- Available with pre-installed nozzles or as bodies-only to allow customizing nozzle patterns and throw distances
- New 1800 Series Dual Sprayâ„¢ models in 2″” and 4″” pop-up heights feature patented dual-orifice nozzles in full, half and quarter patterns for enhanced close-in watering coverage and water savings of 30% or more1.
- Other models available with full, half, quarter and adjustable arc nozzles to cover any lawn or garden area
- Simple, top adjustment screw decreases spray distance.
- Directional adjustment feature lets you aim the spray pattern by hand.
- No tools needed to change nozzles.
- U.V. resistant plastic reduces fading.
- Operates efficiently at low water pressure.
- 1/2-inch inlet size.
1 Water savings of 30% or more are possible when Dual Sprayâ„¢ nozzles are installed instead of standard nozzles on every spray head in the zone. Results may vary based on site-specific conditions such as sprinkler spacing, wind, temperature, soil and grass type.