2020 Irrigation Season and COVID-19
The 2020 Irrigation Season will carry on with some structural and operational adjustments. This means that the services purchased online or on the phone will be carried out.
Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd. Is committed to providing our clients with the utmost level of service during the COVID 19 situation and will be taking all appropriate steps to ensure that our employees, clients, and colleagues are protected during our operations.
Your safety and the safety of our employees are our number one priority. As a result, Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd. Will be following all applicable recommendations made by the Federal and Provincial Governments as well as the instructions given by Alberta Health Services.
Most of our services do not require face to face interaction and are done on the exterior of the house or building.
Cross Connection Testing ( Indoor Part )
Specifically for Cross Connection Control Testing, we would like to highlight the following procedures that our technicians will be following, and what we would like to ask of all our clients during our appointments:
What Our Technicians will do:
- All Technicians will call the client upon arrival to the site to gain access (we want to avoid knocking on the door, ringing doorbells or any face to face interaction if at all possible).
- All Technicians will sanitize their hands prior to entering any property.
- All Technicians will request verbal permission after sanitizing to enter the property prior to entering the property (and will maintain 6 feet of distance at all times).
- Technicians will proceed directly to the device to be tested.
- All Technicians will do their utmost best to limit touching anything in the property other than the device to be tested.
- Upon finishing the test, the technician will ask for verbal authorization to complete the work order and sign on behalf of the client to avoid having to touch any of our devices
- Upon leaving the property, the technician will once again sanitize their hands
What we need from the client:
- If you have tested positive or have come into contact / there is a possibility that you have come into contact with the virus, please contact our office immediately so that your appointment can be rescheduled for a later date.
- Please ensure that all doors to the device are open and that all light sources to and in our work area are turned on – please note that these lights will be left on after the technician has performed their work
- Please ensure that we have clear access to the device at all times, our technicians will not be moving our touching any materials equipment, etc. that may be in the way of the device
- Please follow social distancing procedures and maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and the technician.
We thank you for your support and cooperation in these trying times.
Thank you for choosing NAIAD Irrigation Systems.